Vineyard ‘Love First’ Return
We realize that opinions are varied and run very high on this matter. Our hope is that a ‘love first’ approach will be held by all as we gather again.
We want everyone to know that we are taking this situation extremely seriously and are very concerned for the safety and well-being of every one in our local community and in our church community. As you come, know that things are not going back to the way things were before the Coronavirus pandemic began.
We know that many people will still feel safer at home. If you are one of those people, we want to encourage you to continue to participate online until we are able to phase out of some of these new guidelines we are implementing.
We would appreciate your prayers as we continue to try and navigate these times together in a way that honors the Lord and encourages our community.
Below are the measures we are taking for the time being as we return on Sunday mornings:
- If you have any symptoms of cold/flu or the virus, including fever of 100 degrees or more, coughing, sneezing, etc… you MUST stay home. You will not be able to come into the building for services. Please enjoy the service online at home.
- If you’re 65 and older or have health conditions placing you ‘at risk’, please use your own discretion as to whether or not to come.
- Currently we are asking that all attendees 8 yrs.old and above wear masks in our services when they are not seated in their socially distanced chairs. This is in keeping with the governor’s mask order through September 26th. Once seated, congregants may remove their masks, then replace them when leaving the building. All children’s volunteers wear masks in classrooms on Sunday mornings.
- Doors will open at 9:15 am, not before. Please use front doors only.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- If you have an offering or your tithe to give, please place it in the marked baskets, OR you may give online at our website, www.vcclogan.com . Thank you for supporting VCC!
- Chairs will be spread out and grouped by family units. PARENTS: Please keep your children with you AT ALL times due to social distancing protocols.
- Once you are seated, please stay there until the service is over (we are shortening the length of the services so please limit bathroom trips).
- Please refrain from handshakes and hugs and congregating in groups.
- Coffee/Tea service will be suspended until further notice
- At this time, our Nursery is a self-serve area, all other children’s and teens classes are meeting on their regular schedule.
- When the service is dismissed, please exit the building through the front and side sanctuary exit
- Bathrooms; available but limited to one person or household at a time; sanitized after each use.