Hello Vineyard Family and Guests to this page,
“Love First” COVID practices. With the current rise in COVID cases in our state and Cass County, we cannot stress enough the importance of following these practices when you come to worship.
We do not want to go back to ‘online only’ services. In order to prevent this, we remind you to please adhere to the following guidelines.
We would appreciate your prayers as we continue to try and navigate these times together in a way that honors the Lord and encourages our community.
Below are the measures we are taking for our Sunday morning services:
- If you have any symptoms of cold/flu or the virus, including fever of 100 degrees or more, coughing, sneezing, etc… you MUST stay home. You will not be able to come into the building for services. Please enjoy the service online at home.
- If anyone who lives in your home with you is sick, please stay home.
- If you’re 65 and older or have health conditions placing you ‘at risk’, please use your own discretion as to whether or not to come.
- We ask that all attendees 8 yrs.old and above wear masks in our services when they are not seated in their socially distanced chairs. This is in keeping with the governor’s mask order. Once seated, congregants may remove their masks, then replace them when leaving the building. All children’s volunteers wear masks in classrooms on Sunday mornings.
- Doors will open at 9:15 am, not before. Please use front doors only.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- If you have an offering or your tithe to give, please place it in the marked baskets, OR you may give online at our website, www.vcclogan.com . Thank you for supporting VCC!
- Chairs will be spread out and grouped by family units. PARENTS: Please keep your children with you AT ALL times due to social distancing protocols other than when they go to class.
- Once you are seated, please stay there until the service is over (we are shortening the length of the services so please limit bathroom trips).
- Please refrain from handshakes and hugs and congregating in groups.
- Coffee/Tea service will be suspended until further notice
- At this time, our Nursery is a self-serve area, all other children’s and teens classes are meeting on their regular schedule.
- When the service is dismissed, please exit the building through the front and side sanctuary exit
- Bathrooms; available but limited to one person or household at a time; sanitized after each use.
Thank you for understanding and supporting these protocols when we are gathered together as the whole church!
FINALLY, if you are staying away because of COVID, please join us on Sunday mornings at 9:30 am on Facebook (VCC of Logansport) or listen to the message when it is posted later onto our public FB page, Vineyard Community Church of Logansport.
We are posting these services for those of you who need to stay home or away from crowds. By watching live, you will stay in touch with the vision and message of the Vineyard and have a sense of connection!
Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.