Vineyard ‘Love First’ Return
We are having services in our building now!
We realize that opinions are varied and run very high on this matter. Our hope is that a ‘love first’ approach will be held by all as we gather again.
We want everyone to know that we are taking this situation extremely seriously and are very concerned for the safety and well-being of every one in our local community and in our church community. As you come back, know that things are not going back to the way things were before the Coronavirus pandemic began.
Finally, we also know that many people will still feel safer at home. If you are one of those people, we want to encourage you to continue to participate online until we are able to phase out of some of these new guidelines we are implementing.
We would appreciate your prayers as we continue to try and navigate these times together in a way that honors the Lord and encourages our community.
Below are the measures we are taking for the time being as we return on Sunday mornings:
- If you have any symptoms of cold/flu or the virus, including fever of 100 degrees or more, coughing, sneezing, etc… you MUST stay home. You will not be able to come into the building for services. Please enjoy the service online at home.
- If you’re 65 and older or have health conditions placing you ‘at risk’, please use your own discretion as to whether or not to come.
- You are welcome to wear a mask, but, at this time, they are not mandatory. If you need one, masks will be available for you.
- Doors will open at 9:15 am, not before. Please use front doors only.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- If you have an offering or your tithe to give, please place it in the marked baskets, OR you may give online at our website, www.vcclogan.com .
- Chairs will be spread out and grouped by family units. Only those living in the same household may sit together. If you attend regularly your name will be on the seats. Find your seat and please sit down. PARENTS: Please keep your children with you AT ALL times due to social distancing protocols.
- *If you have not attended regularly and you do not see your name, please feel free to sit in one of the guest sections; we welcome you!
- Once you are seated, please stay there until the service is over (we are shortening the length of the services so please limit bathroom trips).
- Please refrain from handshakes and hugs and congregating in groups.
- Coffee/Tea service will be suspended until further notice
- At this time, all Nursery, children’s and teen classes are suspended until August 2nd. Children and teens will need to stay with their parents. Nursery may be used by one parent and one child at a time, if needed. Wipe down surfaces/toys when you exit nursery.
- When the service is dismissed, please exit the building through the front and side sanctuary exit
- Bathrooms; available but limited to one person or household at a time; sanitized after each use.
Other ministries such as Small Groups, Men’s bi-weekly breakfast, Women’s Mug & Muffin ministry are on hold for right now. We hope to get all of those up and running in person very soon!
Summer Outreaches of providing sack lunches for area children and providing backpacks with school supplies for elementary age kids is still happening, but in different ways this summer!