Hello Vineyard Family and Guests to this page,
We currently are operating with a “masks optional” policy in the church. You may certainly feel free to wear a mask if you wish to do so. And you may certainly not feel obligated to wear one if you do not wish to do so.
We are still going to keep our seating socially distanced for an undetermined period of time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Below are the continued measures we are taking for our Sunday morning services:
- If you, or anyone who lives with you, have any symptoms of cold/flu or the virus, including fever of 100 degrees or more, coughing, sneezing, etc… please stay home. You will not be able to come into the building for services. Please enjoy the service online at home on Youtube at VCC Loganport with our live stream.
- If you’re 65 and older or have health conditions placing you ‘at risk’, please use your own discretion as to whether or not to come.
- Feel free to come to the building on Sunday mornings anytime at 9:00 am or after to visit with each other and grab some coffee or tea.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- If you have an offering or your tithe to give, please place it in the marked baskets, OR you may give online at our website, www.vcclogan.com . Thank you for supporting VCC!
- Chairs will still stay socially distanced, currently spread out into groups for the time being. We will eventually move them back into the arrangement they were before Covid.
- At this time, our Nursery is a self-serve area, all other children’s and teens classes are meeting on their regular schedule.
Thank you for understanding and supporting these protocols when we are gathered together as the whole church!