Hello Vineyard Family and Guests to this page,
Masks are not required for our services. We do still have socially distanced seating and plan to keep that for an undetermined period of time. You may certainly feel free to wear a mask if you wish to do so.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Below are the continued measures we are taking for our Sunday morning services:
- If you, or anyone who lives with you, have any symptoms of cold/flu or the virus, including fever of 100 degrees or more, coughing, sneezing, etc… please stay home. Please enjoy the service online at home on Youtube at VCC Loganport with our live stream.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID at work or school, please wait 10 days from exposure to return to in-person worship and meetings.
- If you’re 65 and older or have health conditions placing you ‘at risk’, please use your own discretion as to whether or not to come.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- If you have an offering or your tithe to give, please place it in the marked baskets, OR you may give online at our website, www.vcclogan.com . Thank you for supporting VCC!
- At this time, our Nursery is a self-serve area, all other children’s and teens classes are meeting on their regular schedule.
Thank you for understanding and supporting these protocols when we are gathered together as the whole church! Our church leadership team continues to monitor changes in our county’s health status and will communicate any changes to these guidelines.